Who should attend?
We welcome researchers in all fields related to neuroinformatics, including data- and knowledge-bases of the nervous system from molecular to behavioral levels; tools for the acquisition, analysis, and visualization of nervous system data; and theoretical, computational, and simulation environments for modeling the brain.
This meeting is especially useful for anyone who is:
- developing neuroscience tools and methods
- working on better ways to handle neuroscience data
- looking for cross-disciplinary collaborations
Why should you attend?
- The meeting consists of three days of presentations, workshops and demo- and poster sessions, held in a friendly and scientifically curious atmosphere. See detailed program.
- A hackathon will take place during the first two days of the congress. Everyone registered for the main meeting is welcome to attend.
- Just before the congress, the INCF Training Committee arrange the two-day course “Short introduction to neuroinformatics”; a very useful first introduction to the field and its challenges for students as well as more senior researchers.
Mary B. Kennedy, California Institute of Technology, USA (Chair)
Richard Baldock, University of Edinburgh, UK
Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin, USA
Avrama Blackwell, George Mason University, USA
Henry Markram, EPFL, Switzerland
Maryann Martone, University of California, San Diego, USA
Erik De Schutter, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
Paul Tiesinga, Radboud University, The Netherlands
Yoko Yamaguchi, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Japan
Local Organizing Committee
Paul Tiesinga (Chair, NeuroInformatics.NL)
Rembrandt Bakker (NeuroInformatics.NL)
Moniek Lijster (NIHC)
Esther van der Wel (NIHC)
Fons Verbeek (LIACS)
Joris Slob (LIACS)
Erno Vreugdenhil (Leiden UMC)
Niels Cornelisse (Neurofederatie)
The annual INCF Congress series
Each year, the congress takes place in one of the 17 INCF member countries.
2013: Stockholm, Sweden
2012: Munich, Germany
2011: Boston, USA
2010: Kobe, Japan
2009: Pilsen, Czech Republic
2008: Stockholm, Sweden Watch pictures and videos from these events: